We are currently accepting applications for the position of Alternate Skilled Trades Health and Safety Trainer.
Qualifications required for this position are as follows:
- Must be from Electrical Classification
- Ability to speak publicly
- Possessing good organizational skills in order to facilitate the educational process of Skilled Trades Health and Safety.
- Computer knowledge i.e. PowerPoint , MS Word, MS Excel
- Learn and teach the following courses:
- ARC FLASH
- ECPL Core
- ECPL Refresher
- Working at Heights (all three levels)
- Jumper Policy
- Electrical Safety Work Practices
- PMHV Assessment
- A basic understanding of the OH&SA, corporate safety policies, and work safe proceduresRead More